I am SO EXCITED about these supplements for preventing cold sores that I almost don’t know where to begin. I’ve been using supplements for 20 years, and the Kyani Triangle of Health is by far the best nutritional system I’ve ever tried.
In this article, I’m going to explain why I love the nutrients in these products for preventing cold sores. I’ll cover the science behind the supplements, and I’ll teach you how to use them on a daily basis to supercharge your immune system.
And since a STRONG immune system is the #1 defense against the herpes simplex virus (the virus that causes cold sores), there is no better way to prevent cold sores than by using these amazing liquid superfood supplements.
Once you learn about the science behind these products, you’ll absolutely want to experience the powerful and undeniable cold sore prevention benefits!!!
- A Discovery in Alaska
- The Founders
- The Kyani Triangle of Health
- Kyani Sunrise
- ORAC Value
- Kyani Sunset
- What Puts Sunset Ahead of the Competition
- Kyani Nitro
- Nitric Oxide is Antiviral and Clinically Proven To Prevent Cold Sores
- My Experience using the Products
- How To Use Kyani For Cold Sore Prevention
- Video Presentation
A Discovery in Alaska
Kyani is a nutraceutical company that has been around for almost 10 years. What I find extremely interesting is the story behind the company.
One day many years ago, a multi-millionaire couple went on a vacation to Alaska.
They are the owners of popular cinnamon roll bakery, which are in many malls across America.
On their vacation, they ran into a doctor who was studying the Eskimo people.
The doctor was a physiologist who graduated from the University of Miami, and she was studying the Eskimos due to their incredible health.
She had been in Alaska studying the Eskimos for 10 years, and was fascinated because there isn’t a vocabulary word in the nine major dialects of the Eskimos for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, or any of those things, because they don’t suffer from those health issues in their old age.
It turns out a large reason they are so healthy is because of their diets, which are high in the Wild Alaskan Blueberry, and the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (I’ll discuss these in detail later).
After learning about this, the millionaire couple returned home to Idaho Falls and shared this information with their billionaire neighbors.
You see, even with all their money, the couple didn’t have the ability to convert these highly nutritious foods the Eskimos were eating into nutritional products.
So they reached out to their neighbors because they knew if anyone could do it, they could.
When their billionaire neighbors learned there were foods that could significantly improve the health of the entire world, they became very excited.
These billionaire families didn’t start the company because they needed any more money, and they certainly didn’t need a new business project.
They were already extremely busy running their businesses.
They started the company because they saw an opportunity to make a big impact on the health of millions of people’s lives.
The Kyani Triangle of Health
After careful and detailed research and development, the Kyani Triangle of Health became available to the public.
The premise is that the combination of three products, Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset, and Kyani Nitro, supply the body with everything it needs on a daily basis.
When you supply the body with the nutrients it needs, the body can become the healing miracle that it’s intended to be.
There is no other nutraceutical company that has a Triangle model for supplementation.
With the Triangle of Health, each of the three products is powerful by themselves. However, when you take all of them together on a daily basis, it creates synergy.
This means the efficacy of taking all three products is more powerful than the sum of their parts.
In basic mathematical terms, 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. With the synergy of the Triangle, 1 + 1 + 1 = >3.
The Kyani Sunrise is a powerful antioxidant/superfood blend drink which focuses on the Wild Alaskan Blueberry (known as the “King of Fruits”).
Blueberries are well-known to be a powerful antioxidant, but the wild blueberries that grow in Alaska are 5 to 10 times or higher potency in their antioxidant abilities than the domestic blueberry.
For thousands of years, the wild blueberries have evolved in the harsh climates of Alaska, enduring extreme hot and cold temperatures, wind, and insects. Researchers believe it’s this harsh climate that has lead to the high-nutritional value of these blueberries.
Along with the Wild Alaskan Blueberries, Sunrise also contains the following superfoods:
- Acai Berry – Potent Amazonian Antioxidant
- Grape Seed/Skin – Antioxidant with high rocyanins
- Maquiberry – Potent anthocyanin antioxidant
- Aronia – Antioxidant used in Chinese medicine
- Mangosteen – Potent Amazonian, potent xanthoid, & antioxidant content
- Cranberry – Supports healthy digestion
- Pomegranate – Powerful antioxidant
- Red Raspberry – Anti-inflammatory properties
- Goji Berry – Supports circulatory health
- Ginseng – Provides energy & stamina
- Ashwagandha – Vitality and virility
- Amla – Potent source of vitamin C
- Aloe Vera – Immune-supporting polysaccharides
- Kale – High in iron & antioxidants
- Broccoli – Antioxidant & minerals
- Spinach – Dense in vitamins & nutrients
Benefits of taking Sunrise:
- Helps Boost Energy
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Increases Cellular Support
- Enables Effective Stress Management
- Supports Immune System
- Encourages Healthy Digestion
- Maintains Heart Health
- Helps Maintain Normal Blood Sugar
- Promotes Joint Flexibility
The medical unit of measure that measures the potency of an antioxidant is called the ORAC Value.
It stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity.
I’ve done a lot of research on juices on the market that are in the same supplement category as Kyani Sunrise, and many have good antioxidant abilities, with 1,000 to 5,000 ORAC Units in their drinks.
But when I looked at Kyani Sunrise I found out there are 119,000 ORAC Units. That’s nearly 40 times stronger than the average of the other juices I looked at.
So at this point, I’m sure you’ve heard of antioxidants, but perhaps you don’t know exactly what they do or why we need them.
In medical school, they teach you early on that every disease process as a foundational issue is related to two things:
- The damage caused by free radicals
Take smoking for example. Smoking is just bombarding your body with free radicals. Free radicals destroy chemicals, they destroy cells, they rob electrons from cells, and the net result is they destroy the different chemical structures in our body, and lead to disease and problems.
Antioxidants combat the effects of these free radicals.
So to sum things up, whether it’s a sore throat and you have swollen glands, or you have back surgery or twist your ankle and there is swelling, all of those types of things have inflammation.
But even on a more basic foundational issue, heart disease, stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, all your emotional and psychological issues, etc., are all related to free radical damage and inflammation.
When doctors prescribe a medicine, if it’s a pill they feel lucky if the patient absorbs 20-30% of the medicine.
The rest of it passes through you.
If it’s a liquid, doctors feel pretty good if the patient absorbs 50-55% of the medication.
And doses are adjusted for that.
So they will give you more than you need knowing that you will absorb the right amount, and the rest of the medicine will be wasted.
With Kyani Sunrise, you absorb 97-100% of the nutrients, which is very impressive. My dad teaches nutrition and he doesn’t like the saying “you are what you eat.” Rather, he prefers the more accurate statement:
“You are what you absorb.”
While the Kyani Sunrise contains all of the water-soluble nutrients your body needs, Kyani Sunset was designed to contain only lipid-soluble nutrients.
Taking these supplements separately maximizes the bioavailability of the nutrients.
Kyani Sunset is a proprietary blend of the following:
- Tocotrienols – The most potent form of vitamin E
- Omega 3’s – Derived from Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (The purest source in the world)
- Beta Carotene – A natural source of vitamin A
- Vitamin D – An essential nutrient
Benefits of taking Sunset:
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Encourages Healthy Skin and Hair
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Supports Cell Membranes
- Most Potent Vitamin E
- Promotes Healthy Immune Response
What Puts Sunset Ahead of the Competition
There are many fish oil/vitamin E combination supplements on the market. I’ve researched many of them, and Kyani Sunset crushes the competition in my opinion. There are two main reasons for this.
The first reason is Kyani Sunset contains something called “tocotrienols.”
There are six different types of vitamin E, meaning six different chemical structures that we call vitamin E.
They all have different names and different properties.
One of those is called tocotrienols. Tocotrienol is a type of vitamin E that is the powerhouse or the mega-vitamin E.
Of the six different types, tocotrienols are 40 times stronger than the next subtype of vitamin E.
Want to do a fun experiment?
The research is incredible and vast.
The second reason I love Kyani Sunset is due to it containing a superior form of omega 3’s. Not all types of omega 3’s are created equal. There are a lot of different types or subtypes of omega 3’s.
The omega 3’s that are in the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are much stronger than the other omega 3’s that are available on the market.
Furthermore, this oil is cold-pressed, which means it preserves 100%% of the nutrients. Most fish oil supplements are heat-pressed which makes them lose 90% of the nutrients.
Companies use heat-pressing as a way to save time and money, sacrificing quality over convenience and profit.
I’m not the only one that believes Kyani Sunset is the best product of its type.
Kyani Sunset won the “Grand Gold” Award from the 2015 Monde Selection, the highest possible award given by the organization. The Monde Selection is an organization that analyzes wine, food, diet, health and other consumer products for quality, evaluating over three thousand products each year.
Tested by an independent jury, products that pass their rigorous inspection are awarded, bronze, silver, gold, or grand gold, with grand gold only presented to the highest quality products.
Note: Fish oil is also extremely high in l-lysine, an amino acid that has been shown in several studies to prevent the replication of the herpes simplex virus and prevent cold sores.
The Kyani Nitro family are by far my favorite supplements. The Kyani Sunrise and Kyani Sunset are amazing, but I feel like the Nitro FX and Nitro Xtreme have the most impact on my physical, mental, and emotional health.
Kyani Nitro Fx is a proprietary blend of noni concentrate. Noni is a small evergreen tree in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India that often grows among lava flows.
Noni concentrate increases the body’s natural production of nitric oxide (NO). Also known as “The Molecule of Life,” nitric oxide repairs, defends, and maintains every cell of the body.
Still virtually unknown to the general public, the benefits of nitric oxide have been extensively studied and discussed by researchers and physicians.
In fact, three scientists won the Nobel Prize in 1998 for their research on nitric oxide.
Kyani Nitro Xtreme contains even more nitrate than the Nitro FX formulation, as well as CoQ10, magnesium, zinc, chromium, and niacin, which all increase nitric oxide as well.
Kyani Nitro Xtreme is more powerful and thus increases natural production of nitric oxide to a greater degree than Nitro FX.
I’ve researched and tested a ton of supplements over the years, and I’m simply blown away by the science and effects of nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide has been shown to have the following properties:
- Blood Circulation – One of Nitric Oxide’s most important qualities is the ability to dilate the blood vessels, thus maintaining healthy circulation and heart health.
- Inflammation – Nitric Oxide is a “signaling molecule” that supports healthy inflammatory response.
- Brain Function – Nitric Oxide is an essential chemical messenger, supporting the body’s natural ability to store and retrieve information in the brain.
- Digestion – Nitric Oxide supports motility and microcirculation, promoting blood flow and nutrient delivery throughout the body.
- Sexual Function – Nitric Oxide has been shown to maintain healthy blood flow, which is essential to sexual libido, performance, and satisfaction.
Benefits of taking Nitro:
- Promotes Increased Energy
- Encourages Blood Flow
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Encourages Healthy Inflammation Response
- Encourages Heart Health
- Maintains Sexual Function
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Sustains the Immune System
- Supports Nutrient Absorption
This means that nitric oxide prevents cold sores!!!
How cool is that?
A natural “Molecule of Life” that our bodies produce, which can prevent cold sores. The only problem is that as we age, we stop producing as much nitric oxide. I have a friend who is one of the world’s leading authorities on anti-aging. She says that as nitric oxide levels go down, the aging process begins.
She says if we can keep our nitric oxide levels high (such as by taking Nitro), we can reverse the aging process, and start “youthing.”
Another study concluded that “Nitric Oxide frequently is an important mediator in intracellular inhibition of viral replication, which results in lower viral yields and more efficient host clearance of the infection, hence recovery.”
My Experience using the Products
Within less than a week of taking the Kyani Triangle of Health, I was more energized, happy, and balanced than I’ve felt since I was in my early 20’s.
I was sleeping great, my dry skin condition went away, my blood sugar became balanced, and I no longer craved sweets.
The best part was the POWERFUL IMMUNE BOOSTING effects, energy, and mental health. No more fatigue, aches, pains, stiffness, stress, or anything!
Finally the energy I’ve been missing for the past decade! I’m guessing that was due to increasing my natural production of nitric oxide.
How To Use Kyani For Cold Sore Prevention
Probably the best testimonial is from my friend Mary in New Jersey. She told me that during the winter, she pretty much gets nonstop cold sores…one after the other.
Nothing has ever worked for her.
Along comes the Kyani Triangle of Health…Mary told me that she didn’t get a single cold sore this past winter, and still hasn’t had a single cold sore close to a year later.
The Kyani Triangle of Health is meant to be taken every day for life, and I intend to do so, as I really feel better than ever before on these products, and I haven’t had a cold sore in four years.
My dad used to get cold sores as well, and now that he takes the Kyani Triangle of Health he hasn’t had a cold sore outbreak in years. The body is really able to resist the herpes simplex virus from replicating when you take powerful immune-boosting products every day.
This is how to use the Triangle:
- First thing in the morning on an empty stomach – Take 20 drops (1 ml) of Kyani Nitro followed immediately by 1 packet (1 oz) of Kyani Sunrise
- In the afternoon – Take 20 drops of Kyani Nitro
- In the evening – Take 20 drops of Kyani Nitro before dinner, and 3 soft gels of Kyani Sunset after dinner
The only way to purchase the Kyani products is from an Independent Distributor. Luckily, my dad John Finch, a world-renowned Herbalist, is a Kyani Distributor. He owns and operates the Self-Heal School of Herbal Studies and Healing in San Diego, California, where he has trained over 10,000 people in Herbal Medicine and Natural Health and Wellness over the past 35 years.
He knows way more than I do about health and supplements (and I know a lot!).
There is literally nothing my dad and I have ever found that can enhance your immune system health this radically…thus allowing you to live a life with no more recurring cold sores (thank God!).
Here is how you can try Sunrise, Sunset, and Nitro for yourself:
- Click Here to Purchase these Products from JohnFinch.Kyani.com. He will get a small commission if you purchase from this link, but this commission is paid by the company, not by you!
- Once on the page above, scroll down and click on “Shop Triangle of Health.” With my Prime membership, I get the Nitro Xtreme Triangle of Health Pack (Packets) delivered to me each month, which contains Nitro Xtreme as well as Sunrise and Sunset. There are a few other options, including a 7-Day trial pack.
- You have the option to sign up for Prime Membership (as I did). It costs $39 for a 6-month membership to Prime. It’s like Amazon Prime but better, because Amazon Prime only gives you free shipping, and Prime gets you that plus wholesale pricing.
- You can also choose the “Autoship” option at checkout if you want to receive the products the same day every month. This is also what I did since with Autoship, you only have to order it once and you can cancel at any time.
There is a 30 day no questions asked money-back guarantee with all of these products. You can use them for 30 days, and if you’re not completely satisfied, you can get a refund.
If you’re anything like me, visual presentations really help you learn.
Check out this 6-minute informational video on the Kyani benefits:
If you have any questions about the products, please use the Contact page to send me a message.